1. Computers~to copy (a file) from RAM onto a disk or other storagemedium.
2. Sports~to stop (a ball or puck) from entering one’s goal.
3. to avoid the spending, consumption, or waste of
4. to set aside, reserve
5. to rescue from danger or possible harm, injury, or loss
6. to keep safe, intact, or unhurt; safeguard; preserve
7. Theology~to deliver from the power and consequences of sin.8. to keep from being lost
New month beginning inspirations coming on like a locomotive. Fast and with frenzy, thoughts rush in. Just how easy it could have been to have gone off the track? Be derailed forever.
How is it some have a clarity that others can not SEE? Why does it take some longer to find this level of clarity? Does everyone eventually find their own clarity, even if it’s literally at the end of everything?
Or are some lost forever in this battle of good vs.evil?
I’ll start with this, I know I don’t know the answers to these questions definitively. What I do know is that only when I wanted to change did things occur. Taking all my life’s reflections and putting them to work from within and working my way out. UGH. Slow, patient, and often painful steps out of the well I had fallen into.
But not all of us survive long enough to come to this realization.
I know I was fortunate. Very lucky or is it blessed?
Only when I wanted to change deeply enough did it happen. What helped in opening my eyes to the reality I had created? What brought me back?
To say thank you for this is beyond words or actions. A gift of this significance can only be repaid and respected appropriately by living everyday with perseverance, passion, and gratitude.
The power it takes to propel someone to a higher level of understanding, acceptance, and clarity is a sign of “the force”. But to keep someone from being lost forever…to save them from themselves, is a power from the beyond.