1. that which is wrong, or not in accordance with morality, goodness, or truth;evil
2. an injustice
3. in a wrong manner; not rightly; awry; amiss
4. to do wrong to; treat unfairly or unjustly; harm
5. to impute evil to (someone) unjustly; malign
6. not in accordance with what is morally right or good
7. deviating from truth or fact; erroneous
8. not proper or usual
9. not suitable or appropriate
10. not correct in action, judgment, opinion, method, as a person; in error
“To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.“
~Joseph Chilton Pearce
When did that become so hard to do? In the book of my life, only recently did I absorb being wrong could actually be right in the grander scheme of things.
It’s just that the word itself, alone, sounds scolding.
Not only is it covered in each grammar classification, all the definitions let you know exactly where you stand. So how do you get from this to living the creative life you crave, desire, work to manifest?